Trade In FAQ
- What is the trade in program?
Which devices can I trade in?
How does the trade in process work?
- This program allows you to trade in your old device whether that be an ASUS model or a non-ASUS model and receive credit towards a new purchase on ASUS eShop page.
- In 3 simple steps, you can turn your old notebook into a new ASUS product.
What happens once I send my device to the trade in program?
- Fill out Trade-in Form
- Mail in your old notebook using the prepaid shipping label
- ASUS will provide a shopping code to apply towards a new ASUS product
- Once we receive your device:
Note: Our first priority is to renew and reuse the device. When devices can't be renewed and must be recycled, we adhere to a zero-landfill policy to keep e-waste out of landfills.
What happens if I don’t send in a device?
- You'll receive an email confirmation that your shipping materials have been received.
- The device will be appraised within 2-3 days, and you'll receive an email with the final appraised value. Note: this value is final and the unit cannot be returned
- Within 2 to 3 weeks, you will then receive an email with a code that will be used on the Eshop page.
Can I cancel a trade in?
- If you do not send in a device within 14 days, you order will be canceled
- After 14 days if you choose to trade in your device, you will have to restart the process
Do I have to include accessories like chargers?
- If you haven’t shipped your device, you can cancel your trade in by keeping your device
- If you have already shipped your device, the trade in can’t be canceled or returned.
- Your final trade in value depends on if you send in the power adapter.